Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby Yoga

Christian's favorite position.... pretzel, wad of delicious dough, maybe I can call it "calzone"? :)

And perhaps his main reasoning for loving this position....comes complete with a snack at no extra cost. Who wouldn't love to nibble on those little toes?!

What are you looking at Mama?? Yes, I am beautiful!

Patty cake with my feet :)
It's hard to decide what baby sugar I want to eat first!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. yoga capris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Learned Big Lesson from you Post thanks for this Interesting post. Mobile Phones Accessories

    ReplyDelete